9.08.2009

Cool breeze from up north

Takes the heat away from this place,

Who would have ever imagined

I would be lonely, showing again this sad face

All these years have passed away like a river

Constant, rapid, real.

I didn’t even have time to stop and think,

How many times I missed the chance, and now I just quiver

I tremble at the thought of not knowing of you,

I cant stand the possibility of loosing contact with a friend,

With a person that once was everything

And now is just the shadow of a thought, which time is due

Dreams, fantasies, ideas, thoughts, tears, sorrow and pain.

All and everyone of these words reveal,

describe and relate how in those months I felt,

knowing that everything was in vain.

And then she appears just to show me what I was missing

But my dice had already been rolled,

And even though I feel like I won,

I still have that empty space, and I wonder " What is that all about?"

Life is never fair,

while it smiles at you, it turns its back

and its then when you realize

all your efforts to break it will just fail.

Life shows you a path, then it makes you go with that,

And once you are enjoying it, it opens up another trail

Full of those things in the former path you never had.

Full of those things that from now on, you are going to want.

Life will let you taste the things you will never have,

Just to laugh and mock all your desires to attain,

That impossible dream, that once was real and now its fake.

Life will never change, on his road it will continue till the end.

We are the dolls in this cart who can not drive, and who can not change.

We are all destined to take one of those paths, although we never know

If in the next few miles those paths will ever intersect.

How many stars do you count in a summer sky?

And tonight, and every night that you see them,

You will blame the man who wrote this,

Because if you know something about sparkling stars

Is that they need a feeling of sorrow from a broken heart to shine

No hay comentarios.: